The tinker table is the core part of the PowerSuits mod. The tinker table enables you to "tinker", or modify, all the pieces of Power Armor, as well as the Power Tool.
Power Armor Feet
- Shock Absorber: With these applied you can absorb some of the fall damage you receive.
- Jump Assist: Makes you jump higher.
Power Armor Legs
- Sprint Assist: You sprint faster with this upgrade applied to your armor.
Power Armor Torso
- Jetpack: Allows you to fly for long distances.
- Parachute: You can deploy a Parachute by pressing double space when applied.
- Glider: You can use it to glide through the air when holding the sneak button (Default: Shift).
- Iron Plating: Is heavy but gives you heavy armor.
- Diamond Plating: Has the same weight as the armor rate you apply to the armor.
- Energy Shield: Gives you a shield which isn't as heavy as armor, but uses energy to make the shield.
- LV Capacitor: Doesn't weigh much, but consequently doesn't store a lot of energy.
- MV Capacitor: Allows more charge then a basic battery.
- HV Capacitor: The best battery you can apply, but also the heaviest.
- Transparent Armor: Your armor doesn't show up to other people or yourself.
- Red tint: Allows you to add tint to the armor.
- Blue tint: Allows you to add tint to the armor.
- Green tint: Allows you to add tint to the armor.
- Pickaxe: Allows the Power Tool to operate as a pickaxe.
- Axe: Allows the Power Tool to operate as an axe.
- Shovel: Allows the Power Tool to operate as a shovel.
- Diamond Drill: Must be used with the pickaxe upgrade installed. Makes your power tool stronger so you can mine obsidian with it.
- Aqua Affinity: Decreases speed reduction for using the tool underwater.
- Water Electrolyzer: Allows longer breathing underwater with the use of energy.